Welcome to the JuiceRx Cleanse website (“Site”). Please review the following basic terms that govern your use of and purchase of products from our Site. Please note that your use of our Site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by those terms (the “Agreement”). This Agreement is entered into between you (“You”) and JuiceRx Cleanse LLC (“JRX”).
JRX MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON NOTICE, WHICH MAY BE ACCOMPLISHED BY POSTING THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT ON THE SITE OR VIA EMAIL. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES FOLLOWING ANY SUCH NOTICES SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH CHANGES. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITES OR SERVICES AND SHOULD IMMEDIATELY CEASE SUCH USE.
The Site as a whole is protected by copyright and trade dress, including all materials, images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, testimonials, menus, and other materials that appear as part of this Site (collectively, the “Contents”). Unless noted to the contrary, all trademarks and other intellectual property on this Site are owned by JRX, including but not limited to REGULAR CLEANSE, GREEN CLEANSE, EXTREME GREEN CLEANSE and JUICERXCLEANSE.COM. All other marks, names, and copyrighted materials used herein are the property of their respective owners.
The Contents of our Site, and the Site as a whole, are intended solely for personal, noncommercial (other than for the purchase of merchandise or services from our site) use by the users of our Site. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Site for your personal use only. No right, title, or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to You as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Site, or any related software.
Acceptable Use Policy
Users of our Site must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy. By using the Site, you agree to comply with this Policy and to indemnify JRX against any claims by third parties arising from your violation of this Policy. In general, you must exercise judgment and responsibility with respect to your use of our Site. You may only use the Site for lawful purposes and may not use the Site to harm others. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not:
- Use the Site in violation of any law or regulation governing JRX’s business or activities, including without limitation the laws and regulations governing unfair competition, false advertising, consumer protection, obscenity, spamming, and privacy.
- Use the Site in a manner that presents a security risk or that may interfere with the operation of the Site.
- Use the Site in a manner that infringes another’s copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade secrets, or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity.
- Use the Site to engage in libel, defamation, harassment, misappropriation of trade secrets, intentional misrepresentation or fraud, or wrongful publication of private information.
- Introduce viruses, worms, or other computer programming routines that damage, interfere with, intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
- Copy, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, otherwise attempt to discover the source code, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, software, products or services obtained through the Sites or the Services.
- Use the Site to gain illegal or unauthorized access to other computers or networks through hacking or other means.
- Access the Sites or Services by any means other than through the standard industry-accepted or JRX-provided interfaces.
- Register, subscribe, attempt to register, attempt to subscribe, unsubscribe, or attempt to unsubscribe, any party for any JRX product or Service if you are not expressly authorized by such party to do so.
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels that you upload to any communication feature.
- Use of any Site or Service’s communications features in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to other users (e.g., excessive shouting, use of all caps, or flooding continuous postings of repetitive text).
- Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- Use the Sites and/or the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions. You may not use the Site or the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair JRX’s servers or networks, or interfere with any other user’s use and enjoyment of the Sites and/or the Services. Furthermore, you may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any of the Sites, Services, accounts, computer systems or networks connected to JRX through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Sites or the Services.
- Assist or permit any person to engage in any of the activities described above.
JRX may from time to time monitor, review, and in its discretion edit or delete, discussions, chats, and postings on our Site; however, JRX is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such transmissions or for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, hate speech, danger, illegality or inaccuracy contained in any information transmitted to any such locations on our Site. JRX will cooperate with law enforcement or a court order requesting or directing JRX to disclose the identity of anyone posting any information or material prohibited by this Policy. JRX may also disclose such information if such disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of JRX, its clients, sponsors, users and visitors.
Materials posted and/or uploaded to the various public forums may be subject to size and usage limitations. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations.
User Comments, Feedback, Postcards, and Other Submissions
All creative suggestions, comments, feedback, postcards, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to JRX on or by this Site or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Site (collectively, “Comments”) shall be and remain JRX’S property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to JRX of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. Thus, JRX will own exclusively all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. JRX is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to user any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments.
You agree that no Comments submitted by you to the Site will violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s). You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to the Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make.
JuiceRx Communications to You
You agree that JRX may send electronic mail to you for the purpose of advising you of changes or additions to this Site, about any of JRX’s products, services, promotions, or for any other purpose(s) as JRX deems appropriate.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear at the Site. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
Links to Other Sites
For your convenience and enjoyment, our Site may provide links to web sites that are not operated by JRX. These links do not mean that JRX endorses, approves, or sponsors the linked site or any information, products, or services contained in such site, nor is JRX liable for any damage that might result from your use of such information, products, or services.
PROFESSIONAL ADVICE DISCLAIMER
JRX’S SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL OR COUNSELING ADVICE. NOTHING STATED OR POSTED ON OUR SITE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH ANY SERVICES ARE INTENDED TO BE, AND MUST NOT BE TAKEN TO BE, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICAL OR COUNSELING CARE. FOR PURPOSES OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE AND COUNSELING INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PSYCHIATRY, PSYCHOLOGY, PSYCHOTHERAPY, OR PROVIDING HEALTH CARE TREATMENT, INSTRUCTIONS, DIAGNOSIS, PROGNOSIS OR ADVICE. OUR SITE IS CONTINUALLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND JRX MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, AS TO ITS ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR APPROPRIATENESS FOR ANY PURPOSE. PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF PROFESSIONALS, AS APPROPRIATE, REGARDING THE EVALUATION OF ANY SPECIFIC INFORMATION, OPINION, ADVICE OR CONTENT.
STATEMENTS MADE AND PRODUCTS SOLD THROUGH THIS WEBSITE HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE U.S. FDA AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE. ALWAYS CONSULT A HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN ANY CLEANSE OR BEFORE STARTING ANY EXERCISE, FAST, DIET, NUTRITION, LIFESTYLE, MASSAGE, OR OTHER HEALTH-RELATED PROGRAM, INCLUDING ANY DESCRIBED HEREIN.
ADDITIONALLY, OUR PRODUCTS HAVE NOT BEEN PASTEURIZED AND, THEREFORE, MAY CONTAIN HARMFUL BACTERIA THAT CAN CAUSE SERIOUS ILLNESS IN CHILDREN, THE ELDERLY, AND PERSONS WITH WEAKENED IMMUNE SYSTEMS. OUR PRODUCTS ARE ONLY GUARANTEED FRESH FOR 3 DAYS, AS THEY ARE NOT PASTEURIZED AND PACKED WITH PERISHABLE NUTRIENTS AND ENZYMES. DO NOT CONSUME THE PRODUCTS IF THE PROTECTIVE TAMPER-EVIDENT SEAL IS BROKEN OR IT APPEARS THE PRODUCTS HAVE BEEN TAMPERED WITH IN ANY WAY.
From time to time there may be information on our Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions. We may correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
This Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or JRX. You may terminate this Agreement at any time. JRX may terminate this Agreement at any time without notice and deny you access to the Site, if in JRX’s sole discretion you fail to comply with any term or provision of this agreement. A termination by JRX under the previous sentence shall not limit JRX’s other rights and remedies available under law or equity. Upon any termination of this agreement by either you or JRX, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this Site, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under this agreement or otherwise.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold JRX harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of the Site.
If any provision of this agreement shall be found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Nutrition information for our juices has been calculated by nutrition data provided by the United States Department of Agriculture and other various sources. All data is rounded to meet current U.S. FDA NLEA guidelines. Percentage data for vitamins and minerals refers to percentage of recommended U.S. Daily Values for a 2,000 calorie diet. Due to the handcrafted nature of our beverages, nutrient values may vary slightly from that indicated on our nutrition fact labels. Recipe or ingredient changes may cause the information presented on this Site to be incomplete.
Responsibility for Delivery
JuiceRx delivers via local JuiceRx delivery and use of UPS. All orders that are shipped outside of the Chicagoland area are shipped via UPS next day air. This ensures you are getting the freshest food and juice possible and ensures they’ll remain chilled upon delivery. Pursuant to our delivery protocol, you agree to NOT hold JuiceRx responsible for lost or stolen product once it has been delivered (this includes a mistyped delivery address as we deliver to the EXACT address you provide at checkout). You agree to NOT hold JuiceRx responsible for spoiled product as a result of improper handling or neglect (including an unclaimed delivery). It is YOUR responsibility to claim your delivery once it is made. NO refunds will be offered under any circumstances for any of the aforementioned reasons. For more information on delivery, please refer to our Delivery Details page.
Unless otherwise specified and except to the extent JRX products are offered for sale in the United States through this Site, this Site and the Contents thereof are displayed solely for the purpose of promoting JRX products and services available in the United States.
Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash and have no expiration date. Gift certificates are nonrefundable.
All JRX products and offerings are prepared in a commercial kitchen that handles nuts.